★★★★★ 1 vote5
- (3/4") thick bone-in pork chops
- (1 oz.) packet ranch dressing mix
- 2 can(s)
- (15 oz) new potatoes, drained, quartered
- 1 can(s)
- (10 oz) french onion soup
How to Make HEARTY PORK CHOP MEAL
- 1Place pork chops in sprayed 6-qt. oval slow cooker.
Sprinkle chops with ranch dressing mix & a little pepper.
Place potatoes around pork chops and pour French onion soup around potatoes and chops.
Cover and cook on low 4-5 hours.
- 2If you don't care to use canned potatoes, you can easily change to small new potatoes. Could also add vegetables of your choice.