HAWAIIAN STYLE PORK CHOPS - CROCK POT
Jo Anne Sugimoto
6lean boneless pork chops
1 Tbspprepared mustard
2 Tbspwhite wine vinegar
1 Tbsphoisin sauce
·salt and pepper to taste
1 can(s)8 oz. pineapple chunks in juice
1papaya, peeled, seeded and sliced
How to Make HAWAIIAN STYLE PORK CHOPS - CROCK POT
- Place chops in crock pot.
- In a small bowl, combine mustard, vinegar, hoisin sauce, salt and pepper.
- Drain juice from pineapple chunks and add juice to mustard mixture, reserve the pineapple chunks.
- Pour the sauce over chops in the crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low, 5 to 6 hours or until meat is tender.
- Remove chops and keep warm.
- Turn to high.
- In a small bowl, dissolve cornstarch with water. Stir cornstarch mixture into the juices in the crock pot.
- Cover and cook on high for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Stir in pineapple chunks and papaya.
- Serve chops with sauce and add coconut and macadamia nuts if desired.