★★★★★ 1 vote5
4pork loin chops, boneless
·salt and pepper, to taste
1/2 cwhite wine
2 Tbspred wine vinegar
1 can(s)(13-1/4 oz) pineapple chunks, drained and syrup reserved
2green onions, sliced
1green pepper, cut into 3/4 inch chunks
1 Tbsphawaiian teriyaki sauce
1 tspfinely chopped mint
How to Make Hawaiian Deluxe Pork Chops
- preheat oven to 300.
- brown chops slowly on both sides in fat trimmed from chops in ovenproof skillet.
- season chops with salt and pepper.
- combine wine, honey and wine vinegar with 1/4 cup of the reserved pineapple syrup and pour over chops.
- cover and bake in preheated oven for 1 hour, or until tender.
- remove chops and place in serving dish. keep chops warm.
- add pineapple, onions and green pepper to skillet and simmer, uncovered for 5 minutes.
- combine cornstarch with teriyaki sauce and mint and stir into skillet.
- cook stirring until mixture boils.
- pour mixture over chops.