- 1 pkg
- Seasoned stuffing croutons
- 1 lb
- Your favorite roll of fresh sausage
- 2 c
- Chunked Zuccinni
- 2 c
- Chunked Yellow Squash
- Med Ripe Tomatoes - diced
- Salt & Pepper to your liking (easy on the salt!)
How to Make Harvest Bake
- 1Put sausage in skillet and brown
- 2Lightly grease a large baking dish
- 3Mix in large bowl:
Seasoned croutons, zuccinni, squash, tomatoes and browned sausage. (add salt & pepper if desired) Toss until nicely mixed
- 4Pour mixture into baking dish and smooth out evenly.
Place in 350 degree oven and bake for 35 - 40 min.
- 5Serve hot and enjoy!
Serves 6-8 people.