- any size whole or half ham
- 1 bottle
- any brand beer
- 1 can(s)
- crushed pineapple in juice
- whole cloves
How to Make Ham
- 1Preheat oven to 250 degrees
- 2Remove wrapping from Ham & Place in roasting pan
- 3Stick desired amount of cloves into Ham (12-24 are usually plenty for my taste)
- 4Pour 1 can of Crushed Pineapple with Juice over Ham
- 5Pour Beer over Ham & Pineapple
- 6Place Lid over Ham, make sure there is no vent in lid, must be completely closed.
- 7Bake at 250 degrees for 10-12 hours or until ham is falling apart.
- 8****Check ham occasionally to make sure juice is not overflowing pan, lots of juice is expected and needed.