★★★★★ 1 vote5
1any size whole or half ham
1 bottleany brand beer
1 can(s)crushed pineapple in juice
How to Make Ham
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees
- Remove wrapping from Ham & Place in roasting pan
- Stick desired amount of cloves into Ham (12-24 are usually plenty for my taste)
- Pour 1 can of Crushed Pineapple with Juice over Ham
- Pour Beer over Ham & Pineapple
- Place Lid over Ham, make sure there is no vent in lid, must be completely closed.
- Bake at 250 degrees for 10-12 hours or until ham is falling apart.
- ****Check ham occasionally to make sure juice is not overflowing pan, lots of juice is expected and needed.