2 1/2 cdiced ham
1-7oz pkgspaghetti noodles, broken up
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1/2 cgreen bell pepper, chopped
2 tspdried parsley
1/2 cparmesan cheese, grated
How to Make Ham Tetrazzini
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare 2 quart casserole with cooking spray.
- Cook broken (2 to 3 inch pieces) speghetti as per package directions.
- Combine all ingredients together, except for Parmesan cheese.
- Add cooked broken speghetti to soup mixture, lightly stir and turn into prepared 2 quart casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and bake uncover at 350 degrees for 35 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Allow to cool 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
- Great meal when served with a salad and garlic bread... throw in brownies with vanilla bean ice cream for a well rounded meal!! Yummy List definite!!