By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 10 oz
- refrigerated pizza crust dough
- 1 Tbsp
- prepared mustard
- 1/2 lb
- ham, smoked and deli-sliced
- 3.5 oz
- pepperoni, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp
- italian seasoning
- 2 c
- mozzarella cheese, part skim milk, shredded
How to Make Ham Stromboli
- 1Preheat oven to 425.
- 2Unroll pizza dough on greased jelly-roll pan; pat dough into 12 inch square.
- 3Spread mustard over dough within 1/2 inch of edges.
- 4Layer ham slices down center, leaving 3 inch border on either side and 1/2 inch border at top and bottom.
- 5Top ham with pepperoni.
- 6Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and cheese.
- 7Fold sides of dough over filling, pinching center seam, top and bottom to seal.
- 8Bake 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned.