By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
10 ozrefrigerated pizza crust dough
1 Tbspprepared mustard
1/2 lbham, smoked and deli-sliced
3.5 ozpepperoni, thinly sliced
1 tspitalian seasoning
2 cmozzarella cheese, part skim milk, shredded
How to Make Ham Stromboli
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Unroll pizza dough on greased jelly-roll pan; pat dough into 12 inch square.
- Spread mustard over dough within 1/2 inch of edges.
- Layer ham slices down center, leaving 3 inch border on either side and 1/2 inch border at top and bottom.
- Top ham with pepperoni.
- Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and cheese.
- Fold sides of dough over filling, pinching center seam, top and bottom to seal.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned.