☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 4oz. fully cooked ham steaks, 1/2" thick
- 1/2 c
- seedless blackberry or mixed berry preserves
- 4 tsp
- dijon mustard
- 1 tsp
- worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 tsp
- garlic powder
How to Make HAM STEAKS WITH BERRY GLAZE
- 1Preheat oven to 425^. Place ham steaks in a 13x9 baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2For the glaze, in a small saucepan combine preserves, mustard, worcestershire sauce and garlic powder; cook and stir over low heat until heated through.
Spread about 2 tsps. of the glaze onto each ham steak.
- 3Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until ham is heated through and glaze is bubbly. Serve with remaining glaze.