- 2 lb
- (about) sliced left over ham or ham from the deli
- 2 pkg
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- cubes of soft butter
- 2 c
- parmesan cheese
- large thinly sliced tomatoes
- loaf of french bread or french rolls sliced down the middle lenght wise
How to Make Ham Sandwiches
- 1Mix together the cream cheese, butter and 1 1/2 cups of Parmesan cheese.
Place the French bread on a cookie sheet.
- 2Spread part of the cream cheese mixture on the french bread.
- 3Lay the ham on top of the bread, place the sliced tomatoes on top of the ham. Spoon the Cream cheese mixture on top by dobbs. Sprinkle the rest of the Parmesan cheese on top.
- 4Bake at 350* until bubbly and a little golden brown.
Slice and serve hot.