Ham it up a la king By Freda
I have also used a little red and green diced bell-peppers in this for added flavors and color on the plate.
Simple to throw together.
BUDGET friendly also.
- 2 C
- cooked ham chopped ( i used left over ham)
- 1 lg
- jar four cheese alfredo sauce
- 1- 1/2 C
- frozen baby peas or green beans or peas and carrots
- biscuits ( optional) mashed potatoes or cooked rice (optional)
HAM- IT- UP A LA KING
How to Make Ham it up a la king By Freda
- 1Bake Your Biscuits,
Your Mashed potatoes or cooked Rice and Keep Hot, set aside.
- 2Heat together, Chopped Ham, Cheese Sauce, and vegies, over Med High heat.
- 3Serve Piping Hot, over Hot Baked Biscuits.
Mashed Potatoes, or Rice,
Top with Sour Cream or Sprinkled with Prmesan Cheese.