Ham In Potato Jackets1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
10 smallnew potatoes
1/4 cbutter, room temperature
1/4 csour cream
1.5 Tbspprepared mustard
1/2 lbham, diced
1/2 cgrated sharp cheddar cheese
How to Make Ham In Potato Jackets
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Butter a 9-inch square baking dish.
- In a medium-size saucepan boil the potatoes until tender in water to cover.
- Drain well and cool.
- Cut in half and scoop out approximately 2 teaspoons of potato from each half; discard or reserve for another use.
- In a small bowl combine the butter, sour cream and mustard and blend well.
- Place a dab of the butter mixture into the cavity of each potato half, then top with the diced ham.
- Sprinkle with the cheese.
- Bake until cheese bubbles, about 10 minutes. Serve hot.