Ham And Swiss Stromboli
- tube (11oz.) refridgerated french bread
- 6 oz
- thinly sliced deli ham
- green onions, sliced
- bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 1/2 c
- (6oz.) shredded swiss cheese
How to Make Ham And Swiss Stromboli
- 1Unroll dough on a greased baking sheet. Place ham over dough to within 1/2 inch of edges; sprinkle evenly with onions, bacon and cheese.
- 2Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side. Pinch seams to seal and tuck ends under. Place seam side down on baking sheet. With a sharp knife, cut several 1/4-inch-deep slits on top of loaf.
- 3Bake at 350 for 26-30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool slightly before slicing. Serve warm.