How to Make Ham And Swiss Scalloped Potatoes
- 1boil the potatoes in a large pan for about 30 minutes, or till tender when pricked with a fork.
- 2cool potatoes slightly, then slice 1/4 inch thick.
- 3in a large pan or skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- 4stir in flour, cooking 1-2 minutes until golden. whisk in milk.
- 5bring to a low boil over medium heat.
- 6remove from heat and season with salt and pepper.
- 7layer potatoes, ham and swiss in buttered casserole dish. repeat layers.
- 8pour white sauce over all. bake at 350 for 20 minutes.