Ham and Spinach Gratine- Heaven in your mouth!
8 slicemedium to thin deli cut ham (not country ham)
8 ozfrozen spinach (thawed/drained)
1/2 csour cream
1 tspworcestershire sauce
2 cbread crumbs ( i use whole wheat pulled french bread for homemade
1 Tbspextra virgin olive oil
1 Tbsprosemary or italian seasons
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
2 Tbsplemon juice
How to Make Ham and Spinach Gratine- Heaven in your mouth!
- For the homemade bread crumbs, pull half of the loaf in pieces and place on a cookie pan. Drizzle the Olive oil and rosemary and toss to coat. Place in oven at 200 and slow cook until they are hard and stale.
- Lay out the cooked ham slices on flat surface.
Mix the cooked, drained spinach with sour cream and Worcestershire and spoon in the center of each ham slice.
- Toss bread crumbs with melted butter and place on the bottom of a shallow casserole dish.
- Form ham slices into rolls and arrange seam side down on top of the croutons.
- Combine soup, mayonaise and lemon juice. Mix well and spread over the top of the rolled ham.
- Bake unconvered in preheated oven at 400, for 25 mins