Ham and Spinach Gratine- Heaven in your mouth!
- 8 slice
- medium to thin deli cut ham (not country ham)
- 8 oz
- frozen spinach (thawed/drained)
- 1/2 c
- sour cream
- 1 tsp
- worcestershire sauce
- 2 c
- bread crumbs ( i use whole wheat pulled french bread for homemade
- 1 Tbsp
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp
- rosemary or italian seasons
- 1/2 stick
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 1 c
- 2 Tbsp
- lemon juice
How to Make Ham and Spinach Gratine- Heaven in your mouth!
- 1For the homemade bread crumbs, pull half of the loaf in pieces and place on a cookie pan. Drizzle the Olive oil and rosemary and toss to coat. Place in oven at 200 and slow cook until they are hard and stale.
- 2Lay out the cooked ham slices on flat surface.
Mix the cooked, drained spinach with sour cream and Worcestershire and spoon in the center of each ham slice.
- 3Toss bread crumbs with melted butter and place on the bottom of a shallow casserole dish.
- 4Form ham slices into rolls and arrange seam side down on top of the croutons.
- 5Combine soup, mayonaise and lemon juice. Mix well and spread over the top of the rolled ham.
- 6Bake unconvered in preheated oven at 400, for 25 mins