Ham and Cheese with Coleslaw1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 tspprepared mustard
4 slicerye bread, toasted
4 slicecooked ham
1 largetomato, sliced
How to Make Ham and Cheese with Coleslaw
- Microwave butter uncovered in custard cup on high 100% until softened, 15 to 30 seconds.
- Blend in mustard.
- Spread butter on one side of each toast slice.
- Place slices buttered sides up on serving plate; top with ham, tomato and cheese slices.
- Microwave uncovered until cheese begins to melt, 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
- Top each sandwich with a spoonful of coleslaw.