★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 can(s)crescent rolls
1 pkgfrozen chopped brocoli
16 ozmozzarella cheese
1 lbthin sliced ham
1 can(s)butter flavored spray
2 dash(es)nature's seasoning or garlic salt
How to Make Ham and Cheese Stromboli
- Roll out one can of crescents on a sprayed cookie sheet.
- Pinch seams so they won't separate. Sprinkle with nature's seasoning OR garlic salt.
- layer with slices of ham over lapping (leave one inch from edge clear of toppings on one end only)
- sprinkle frozen brocoli over the ham
- sprinkle cheese over brocoli and extra sprinkle of seasoning.
- Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with topping covered side towards one inch un-covered end; seal seams and ends.
- Place seam side down on a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Repeat process with second can of crescents.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees F for 20 minutes. Cover loosely with foil; bake 15-20 minutes longer. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.