★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 can(s)
- crescent rolls
- 1 pkg
- frozen chopped brocoli
- 16 oz
- mozzarella cheese
- 1 lb
- thin sliced ham
- 1 can(s)
- butter flavored spray
- 2 dash(es)
- nature's seasoning or garlic salt
How to Make Ham and Cheese Stromboli
- 1Roll out one can of crescents on a sprayed cookie sheet.
- 2Pinch seams so they won't separate. Sprinkle with nature's seasoning OR garlic salt.
- 3layer with slices of ham over lapping (leave one inch from edge clear of toppings on one end only)
- 4sprinkle frozen brocoli over the ham
- 5sprinkle cheese over brocoli and extra sprinkle of seasoning.
- 6Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with topping covered side towards one inch un-covered end; seal seams and ends.
- 7Place seam side down on a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- 8Repeat process with second can of crescents.
- 9Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees F for 20 minutes. Cover loosely with foil; bake 15-20 minutes longer. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.