Ham and Cheese Casserole
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 1/2 lbboneless ham, diced
16 ozelbow macaroni, cooked
12 ozsharp cheddar cheese, shredded
12 ozmild chedder cheese, shredded
16 ozcottage cheese
How to Make Ham and Cheese Casserole
- Preheat oven 350 degrees. Lightly spray 13x9x2" pan with cooking spray.
- Cook macaroni according to package directions until almost done. Drain.
- In very large bowl, combine all ingredients, saving some of the cheddar cheese for the top.
- Pour into prepared pan. Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until bubbly. Spread remaining cheddar over top. Cover with foil. (This will melt the cheese)
- Optional: Sprinkle freshley ground black pepper before eating!!!!