Ham and Cheddar Casserole
★★★★★ 1 vote5
8 ozpasta of choice
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
1 can(s)cheddar cheese soup
1 1/2 cmilk
1 cshredded cheese
How to Make Ham and Cheddar Casserole
- cook pasta according to package directions. Chop onion and ham.
- saute ham and onion with butter in skillet, drain and rinse pasta.
- stir soups, milk and shredded cheese into ham and onions, stir until cheese is melted.
- mix pasta and ham together
- grease a 9X13 baking pan, add ham and pasta mixture. Sprinkle with more shredded cheese if desired
- bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until everything is heated through and bubbly.