Ham and Broccoli Quiche
It can be put together ahead of time if needed.
I will make this again soon so I can get a picture. My guys had most of it gone by the time I got home from class.
1 cmilk, 2%
3/4 tspmustard powder
1 tspgarlic, salt and pepper mix
1 1/2 cham, small dice
1 1/2 cbroccoli, chopped
4 ozcheddar cheese, sliced or shredded
·bacon bits, paprika optional
1pie crust shell
How to Make Ham and Broccoli Quiche
- Line deep dish pie pan with shell, trim edges
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the first 5 ingredients. Mix well.
- Put chopped ham in bottom of pie shell
- Layer chopped broccoli on the ham
- Layer the cheese on top of the broccoli.
- Pour the egg mixture over the layers.
- Sprinkle top with bacon bits or paprika if desired.
- Bake in 350 oven for 35-40 minutes. Let it rest 10-15 minutes before serving.