Ham and Broccoli Bisquick Casserole
- 2 c
- baked ham, chopped
- 14 oz
- chopped frozen broccoli
- 1 medium
- onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 c
- extra sharp cheddar cheese, shredded.
- 1 c
- 3 c
- eggs, lightlybeaten
- 2 tsp
- mrs. dash regular seasoning
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil
How to Make Ham and Broccoli Bisquick Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 350°
- 2Steam chopped frozen broccoli till just fork tender. Cover the bottom of a prepared 9x13 baking dish with the broccoli.
- 3While steaming the broccoli, add the olive oil to saute in frying pan over med-high heat. Soon as the oil begins to smoke, add the chopped onion and stir several times as it cooks. You want it to lose it's opaque coloring and be a little brown on the edges. Layer this over the broccoli.
- 4Layer the chopped baked ham over the sauteed onion and then cover the onion with the shredded cheese.
- 5In a mixing bowl add the Bisquick, beaten eggs, milk and Mrs. Dash seasoning. Mix together with a whisk til thoroughly blended. Pour over the top of all the layers in the casserole dish.
- 6Bake for one hour and let set outside of oven for 10 minutes before serving.