Ham and Broccoli Bisquick Casserole
2 cbaked ham, chopped
14 ozchopped frozen broccoli
1 mediumonion, chopped
1 1/2 cextra sharp cheddar cheese, shredded.
2 tspmrs. dash regular seasoning
2 Tbspolive oil
How to Make Ham and Broccoli Bisquick Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Steam chopped frozen broccoli till just fork tender. Cover the bottom of a prepared 9x13 baking dish with the broccoli.
- While steaming the broccoli, add the olive oil to saute in frying pan over med-high heat. Soon as the oil begins to smoke, add the chopped onion and stir several times as it cooks. You want it to lose it's opaque coloring and be a little brown on the edges. Layer this over the broccoli.
- Layer the chopped baked ham over the sauteed onion and then cover the onion with the shredded cheese.
- In a mixing bowl add the Bisquick, beaten eggs, milk and Mrs. Dash seasoning. Mix together with a whisk til thoroughly blended. Pour over the top of all the layers in the casserole dish.
- Bake for one hour and let set outside of oven for 10 minutes before serving.