- boneless pork loin chops
- 2 Tbsp
- apple jelly
- 1 tsp
- tarragon white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp
- fresh tarragon or 1/4 teaspoon dried
- 1/8 tsp
- crushed red pepper
- 8 3/4 oz
- sliced peaches, drained and chopped
SPICED PEACH COMPOTE:
How to Make Grilled Pork With Spiced Peach Compote
- 1In small saucepan, combine apple jelly, vinegar, tarragon and crushed red pepper flakes; mix well. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until jelly melts. In small bowl, combine hot jelly mixture and chopped peaches. Let stand at room temperature for 15 to 30 minutes.
- 2Grill directions: heat grill. If desired, season pork chops with salt and pepper. When ready to grill, place pork chops on gas grill over medium heat or on charcoal grill 4 to 6 inches from medium coals. Cook 8 to 10 minutes or until pork is no longer pink, turning once. Serve spiced peach compote with pork chops.
- 3Broiler directions: Prepare peach compote as directed above. Spray broiler pan with nonstick cooking spray. If desired, season pork chops with salt and pepper. Place pork chops on spray-coated pan. Broil 4 to 6 inches from heat for 10 to 14 minutes or until pork is no longer pink, turning once. Serve spiced peach compote with pork chops.