☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2pork tenderloins (about 1-1/2 lbs)
1 1/2 Tbspsalt
1 1/2 Tbspmaple syrup
1 Tbspchili powder
How to Make Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Chili Maple Glaze
- In a bowl large enough to hold pork covered with water, stir together salt and water until salt is dissolved. Add pork, making sure it is completely covered by brine. Marinate pork, covered and chilled, 1 day.
- Prepare grill.
- In a small bowl stir together the syrup and chili powder.
- Discard brine and diagonally cut pork into 3/4-inch pieces.
- Put pork between sheets of plastic wrap and flatten with a rolling pin to make 1/4-inch thick cutlets. Pat pork dry and season with salt.
- Grill pork on a lightly oiled rack set 5-6 inches over glowing coals until just cooked through 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Brush pork with glaze and grill 15 seconds more on each side. (Alternatively, pork may be grilled in a hot well seasoned ridged grill pan over moderately high heat).