Grilled Pork Tenderloin1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1.5 lb
- pork tenderloin
- 1/4 c
- dry white wine
- 1/4 c
- olive oil
- 2 Tbsp
- lemon juice
- 1.5 tsp
- 1/2 tsp
- pepper, freshly ground
How to Make Grilled Pork Tenderloin
- 1Preheat grill and cut pork tenderloin crosswise into 1" medallions.
- 2Place cut side down and flatten to 1/2" thick with broad side of chef's knife or rolling pin.
- 3In medium bowl, whisk together the wine, olive oil, lemon juice, honey, tarragon and pepper.
- 4Place pork medallions in marinade.
- 5Turn and marinade at room temperature for 15 minutes or up to two hours in refrigerator.
- 6When coals are ready, place medallions, cut side down, on grill.
- 7Cook over medium heat about three minutes, or until juices rise to the surface.
- 8Turn and grill on other side three or four minutes, or until no longer pink.
- 9Serve immediately.