Grilled Pork Tenderloin1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1.5 lbpork tenderloin
1/4 cdry white wine
1/4 colive oil
2 Tbsplemon juice
·pepper, freshly ground
How to Make Grilled Pork Tenderloin
- Preheat grill and cut pork tenderloin crosswise into 1" medallions.
- Place cut side down and flatten to 1/2" thick with broad side of chef's knife or rolling pin.
- In medium bowl, whisk together the wine, olive oil, lemon juice, honey, tarragon and pepper.
- Place pork medallions in marinade.
- Turn and marinade at room temperature for 15 minutes or up to two hours in refrigerator.
- When coals are ready, place medallions, cut side down, on grill.
- Cook over medium heat about three minutes, or until juices rise to the surface.
- Turn and grill on other side three or four minutes, or until no longer pink.
- Serve immediately.