Grilled Pork Cutlets
Mary Ann Hanson
2 lbtenderized pork temple cutlets
1/2 csoy sauce
2 cloveminced garlic
1 tsponion powder
2 Tbspolive oil
2 Tbspbbq or hoisin sauce
1/2 cpineapple or apple juice
1/2 tspground black pepper
2 Tbspbrown sugar
How to Make Grilled Pork Cutlets
- Put cutlets in a large zip top bag.
- Combine marinade ingredients and pour over cutlets in the bag. Refrigerate for for several hours mixing the bag around every so often. I like to do this for at least a day.
- Drain cutlets after marinading and reserve juice if desired (suggestion later). Thread cutlets on skewers by size for outdoor grill. This is not necessary but makes them easier to turn. I do not do this for my countertop grill.
- Grill cutlets for a couple of minutes on each side until done. (Larger ones may take another minute or two.) Serve with fried rice and a side salad.
- I have also done these as an appetizer using the marinade. Simmer leftover marinade for a few minutes and strain if needed. Place grilled cutlets in a crockpot and pour marinade over them. Hold on low for a few hours.