★★★★★ 1 vote5
1/2 choisin sauce
1/4 cdry sherry (if you don't have sherry you can use chicken broth)
1/4 csoy sauce
1 tspground pepper
1/2 tspminced garlic
How to Make Grilled Pork Chops
- Mix all ingredients except Pork Chops.
- Pour in zipper close bag and add Chops.
- Refrigerate 4 to 6 hours, flip once.
- Heat grill to 350 degrees.
- Bast with marinade, cooking the first side for 8 mins
- Flip, bast and cook for another 5 to 7 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Heat remaining marinade and serve with chops.