Grilled Marinated Pork Loin-Annette's
If you're not a pork fan, this is also wonderful on chicken, beef and shrimp.
Recipe and photo are my own.
- 3-6 lb
- pork loin, cut in 2 inch pieces
- 7 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 3 Tbsp
- soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp
- teriyaki sauce
- 1 Tbsp
- minced garlic
- green onions, chopped
- 2-3 tsp
- dried rosemary, crushed with fingertips
- salt and pepper (i use garlic salt/parsley blend)
I ALWAYS DOUBLE THIS RECIPE BECAUSE WE BUY HUGE PORK LOINS FROM SAMS CLUB AND USE SOME FOR THIS RECIPE AND CUT SOME CENTER CUT PORK CHOPS. USE YOUR JUDGEMENT. MARINADE SHOULDN'T BE SOUPY IN THE BAG BUT YOU WANT THE MEAT TO BE WELL COATED.
How to Make Grilled Marinated Pork Loin-Annette's
- 1Season your choice of meat with salt and pepper. (I use garlic salt with parsley in place of salt)
- 2Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl and whisk together well. When adding rosemary, make sure you crush with finger tips or palm of hand to release oils.
- 3Pour over meat in zip lock bag or air tight container and marinate overnight or for at least 4-8 hours. The longer the better.
- 4Grill meat. Discard remaining marinade. Enjoy!