Grilled Italian Sandwich1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
★★★★★ 1 vote5
8 slicecrusty italian bread
1/2 cmixed olive mayonnaise
1 Tbspdijon mustard
1/2 citalian sandwich spread
24 slicesummer sausage
8 ozfresh mozzarella cheese, cubed
1roasted bell pepper
4 ozprovolone cheese
1/4 cextra virgin olive oil
How to Make Grilled Italian Sandwich
- Spread mayonnaise inside tops and bottoms of the bread and spread mustard on the inside tops only.
- Cover bottoms with sandwich spread.
- Layer the salami, mozzarella, the pepper cut into slices, and provolone slices in that order over the spread.
- Put the sandwiches together, brush the outside tops and bottoms with olive oil, and grill until the crusts are golden brown and the cheeses have melted.
- Transfer the sandwiches to a cutting board, let them set up for 2 minutes, cut, and serve.