- boneless center cut pork chops
- 1 Tbsp
- dried italian seasoning
- 1 12oz. jar(s)
- roasted red peppers, drained
- 1/2 c
- mozzarella cheese, finely shredded
- salt and fresh ground black pepper
How to Make Grilled Italian Pork Chops
- 1Rinse pork chops and pat dry. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Sprinkle both side of porks chops with italian seasoning pressing in to meat. Grill over medium heat on a gas grill, 10 minutes on each side.
- 2Place roasted red peppers on chops to cover. Top the peppers with the cheese divided evenly between the four chops and grill with the cover closed until cheese melts.