Grilled Bacon Wrapped PorkChops & Pineapple By Freda
"Bacon Wrapped Porkchops & grilled Pineapple". . . . It was so Yummmy.
I served them with Baked Beans, and a Salad with my garden greens, and it was an enjoyable meal.
Ps; this a Borrowed photo, They were gone Before I got the Camera out.
- center cut pork chops 3/4
- strips of good bacon
- fresh pineapple cored and sliced to 1/2
- salt and pepper to taste
- just a sprinkle of chili pdr over each side of chops
- olive oil, or canola oil (to coat grill and drizzle).
YUMMY GRILLED CHOPS WITH BACON & PINEAPPLE
How to Make Grilled Bacon Wrapped PorkChops & Pineapple By Freda
- 1Heat Coals of the grill to Med hot to Hot.
Oil Grats with Olive oil.
- 2Par Cook Bacon just to remove some of the grease. Drain on paper towels.
Wrap each chop with bacon, Secure with toothpick.
- 3Drizzle Chops with Olive oil,
Season Chops with Salt and pepper
Then Sprinkle with Chili pdr. to your desired tastes.
- 4Core and Slice Pineapple to 1/2" thick, Drizzle with a little Olive oil.
- 5Place Chops on Heated Grill .
Score on Grill 5 min on one side, Turn. Grill 5 More min on the other side, till 160 degrees in the center with meat thermometer.