☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 bag(s)
- fresh green beans(i use the little thin ones)
- 5 medium
- potatoes peeled and cut into bite size pieces
- 1 medium
- onion diced
- 2 c
- ham, i use a small roast and cut off a few slices and dice it up
- 2-3 qt
- salt and pepper, butter
How to Make Green Beans, Ham and Potatoes Supper
- 1Fill a large soup pan with water, peel and cut up the potatoes, dice the onion,cut ends off of the green beans and dice up the ham.
Place all of this into pan and cover with water.
- 2Cook, boil until all veggies and potatoes are soft. This depends where you live. I live in high altitude so it takes about 40-45 minutes for the potatoes and beans to soften.
- 3Drain off all the water. Put veggies in a big bowl, toss with salt, pepper (we like lots of pepper) finally add butter while still hot and again we like lots. Place in individual bowls and enjoy.