Greek Pork Pita Pockets1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbpork loin
4 Tbspolive oil
4 Tbsplemon juice
2minced garlic cloves
1 cplain yogurt
1/2 tspgarlic clove, crushed
1/2 tspdill weed
How to Make Greek Pork Pita Pockets
- Cut 1 pound boneless pork loin into thin strips.
- Combine 4 tablespoons each olive oil and lemon juice, 1 tablespoon mustard, 2 cloves minced garlic, and 1 teaspoon dried oregano.
- Pour over pork and refrigerate 1-8 hours.
- Stir together 1 cup plain yogurt, 1 chopped, peeled cucumber, 1/2 teaspoon crushed garlic and 1/2 teaspoon dill weed.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Remove pork from marinade.
- Stir-fry in no-stick pan over medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Halve two pita loaves and open to form a pocket.
- Fill with pork.
- Top with cucumber mixture.
- Garnish with chopped red onion.