Gramme's Italian Meatballs
I made enough for Sketti today & Meatball Sandwiches tomorrow.
I placed them in my crock pot day for Sketti/meatballs
- italian seasoning
- mrs dash table blend
- 1-1 1/2 sausage ( or you can use store bought italian )
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup dry italian bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup onion ( i used miced onion)
How to Make Gramme's Italian Meatballs
- 1Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- 2in a large bowl, put in your sausage and add your seasonings to your liking, add your lightly beaten egg,bread crumbs,parmesan cheese,milk and onion.
shape into 20-25 meatballs. place in a shallow baking pan
- 3Bake about 30 minutes or until meatballs are cooked throughly.