5 lbprecooked ham
largemaraschino cherries, halved
1 cdark brown sugar
1/2 cmaple syrup
1/4 ccountry dijon mustard (grey poupon)
1 can(s)unsweetened crushed pineapple (1 lb 4-oz)
How to Make Glazed Ham with Country Dijon Pineapple Sauce
- Score ham. Stud with cloves and cherries. Place on rack in shallow baking pan.
- Bake in 350ºF oven for 2 hours.
- Meanwhile, combine sugar, syrup and mustard.
- Use 3/4 cup to baste ham every 10 minutes during last 35 to 40 minutes of baking.
- Stir cornstarch in remaining glaze. Add pineapple with juice. Simmer, stirring constantly, until sauce thickens.
- Serve sauce with ham.