Gina's Orange Ginger Pork Tenderloin
The meat will literally fall apart when you pick it up. It will be juicy and tender. Great on Soft tacos or served with rice and steamed vegetables.
- pork tenderloins
- 1/2 c
- worcestershire sauce or can use soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp
- grated fresh ginger
- 1 jar(s)
- orange marmalade
- 1 clove
- minced or grated fresh garlic
- 1 large
- white onion (cut into rings)
How to Make Gina's Orange Ginger Pork Tenderloin
- 1Take a large white onion roughly chop or slice and seperate into rings. Place in the bottom of your slower cooker. (This is optional but it does enhance the flavor)
- 2Rinse your 2 pork tenderloins and place on top of the onions. Salt and pepper them. Try to create one layer of meat but don't sweat over it.
- 3In small mixing bowl empty out your Orange Marmalade. Add about 1/2 cup of Worcestershire sauce or soy sauce, Ginger and garlic and mix well with a spoon or fork.
Pour Sauce over pork loin in cooker. Set on Low for 8 hours.