Gen's Baked BBQ Country Style Pork Ribs
1 Tbspground cumin
1 tspmccormicks monterey chicken grill mates (yes i know it says chicken) lol
1 tspadobo seasoning
1 tsponion powder
1 tspgarlic powder
1 largepackage of boneless country style pork ribs
1/4 cbeer or water
1 mediumbottle of sweet bbq sauce
How to Make Gen's Baked BBQ Country Style Pork Ribs
- Preheat over to 350
combine all seasoning in a mug and mix well
Wash the pork and pat dry with a paper towel, prep a baking pan, sprayed with PAM or greased with butter
- Dry rub the pork, with the seasoning rub..if you don't have enough you can double it or sprinkle your favorite seasoning to make up the difference.
- Place pork fat side up in pan, adding the water or beer, to the bottom of the pan. DO NOT pour over the meat.
- Cover with aluminum foil, and place in oven, cook for one hour.
- Remove from oven, and drain pan. Pour BBQ sauce over ribs, and in between.. place back in oven for a half and hour.
- Sauce should start to thicken, to complete, turn oven up to 400 and continue cooking, basting meat after the first 15 mins. after basting cook another 15 mins. Then remove. Ribs should be falling apart and AWESOME. Enjoy!