Garlic Roasted Pork Shoulder Lettuce Wraps
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 smallhead garlic, crushed
3 Tbspminced fresh oregano
1 1/2 Tbspapple cider vinegar
1 1/2 Tbspfresh lemon juice
3-4 lbpork shoulder
·lettuce, for wrapping
·sliced peaches, for the wraps
How to Make Garlic Roasted Pork Shoulder Lettuce Wraps
- Combine the crushed garlic, salt, oregano, apple cider vinegar, and lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Pat the pork shoulder dry with paper towels. Lay out several pieces of plastic wrap, overlapping (big enough to wrap the whole pork shoulder after the seasoning is rubbed on), and place the pork shoulder on top.
- Rub the seasoning over the entire surface of the pork shoulder. Wrap tightly in the plastic wrap. Place in a dish or on a tray and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove the pork shoulder from the refrigerator and let warm to room temperature for 1 hour before placing in the oven. Preheat the oven to 275°F.
- Remove the plastic wrap and place the pork on a roasting pan. Roast for 6 hours, until the meat is fork-tender.
- Then wrap in a lettuce wrap and top with sliced peaches.