★★★★★ 3 votes5
10 mediumcenter cut pork chops
1/2 tspblack pepper
1 tspgarlic powder
1/2 tsponion powder
1 1/2 Tbspfrench's worchestershire sauce
1 tspreal lemon juice
How to Make Garlic, Pepper, Lemon Grilled Pork Chops
- Preheat grill to 375-390 degrees. Grill needs to be really hot before putting chops on the key is cook cook them quick.
- rinse and drain pork chops. Line a large cookie sheet with wax paper. Put drained pork chops on sheet.
- sprinkle 1/2 tsp salt over meat add black pepper and garlic to this side of meat
- with a small fork poke holes half way into meat careful not to pierce meat all the way through pour 1 tsp worchestershire sauce and 1 tsp real lemon juice. Let chops stand for 15 minutes and turn them over
- add 1/2 tsp salt and onion powder and 1/2 tsp worchestershire sauce. Poke holes in this side of the meat also. Let stand 15 minutes before putting chops on grill.
- cook for 15 minutes on each side before removing chops from grill sprinkle lightly with real lemon juice and serve with your favorite sides.