Fruit & Nut Stuffed Pork Chops1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
6pork chops, thick with stuffing pocket
2 citalian bread crumbs
1/2 capple, chopped
1/3 cshredded cheddar cheese
2 Tbsppecans, fine chopped, toasted
1/8 tspapple pie spice
2 Tbspmelted butter
1 corange juice
How to Make Fruit & Nut Stuffed Pork Chops
- Sprinkle chops with pepper; set aside.
- Combine 1 1/2 cups with remaining ingredients except for 1/2 cup orange juice.
- Stuff each chop and coat with remaining bread crumbs.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place chops in a 13X9X2" baking pan and drizzle with remaining orange juice.
- Bake, covered, 20 minutes.
- Uncover and bake another 30-35 minutes.
- Serve immediately.