Fruit Glazed Roasted Pork Chops1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
2pork chops, 2" thick, lean and boneless
2 Tbspcooking oil, garlic flavored
1/4 corange marmalade
1 Tbsplemon peel
1.5 Tbsplemon juice
1.5 Tbspsoy sauce
1/2 tspground ginger
1/8 tspanise or fennel seeds
How to Make Fruit Glazed Roasted Pork Chops
- Brown both sides of chops quickly in hot cooking oil.
- Place in shallow roasting pan and cook at 350 for 40 minutes.
- Garlic-flavored cooking oil is made by immersing a peeled, halved large garlic-clove in 1 cup of vegetable cooking oil the day before use.
- Stir to mix all GLAZE ingredients well and let stand to blend while chops are roasting.
- After 40 minutes remove chops from oven, brush on glaze, turn chops and brush glaze on reverse side.
- Return to oven and continue cooking for an additional 35 to 45 minutes until meat is well done, basting at 15 minute intervals.
- Remove to serving platter and serve hot.