Fresh Golden Egg Grilled Capicola Pepperoni Cheese Sandwich
If you can not find the pepperoni cheese in your deli section you can replace thin sliced pepperoni and sharp cheddar cheese! Mine comes from NJ and frozen cause I can not find it here in my area :-).
This is so yummy had one 3 days in a row!! The pearl onion gives the bite a crunch but if you don't like onions you can omit it as I have had it both ways and both are just as yummy.
- 3/4 c
- water, warm
- 1 1/2 tsp
- 6 Tbsp
- vegetable oil
- 4 Tbsp
- 3 c
- bread flour
- 1 pkg
- fleischmann's rapid rise dry yeast
- 4 slice
- capicola ham (deli)
- 2 slice
- pepperoni cheese (deli)
- 1-2 small
- white pearl onion (sliced)
- blue bonnet margarine spread
How to Make Fresh Golden Egg Grilled Capicola Pepperoni Cheese Sandwich
- 1Put first 7 ingredients in bread machine in order listed.
- 2Turn on and let machine make and bake the bread.
- 3When cool slice and freeze remainder of bread not used as it will only stay fresh for 2 days.
- 4Heat skillet on med while preparing sandwich to be grilled.
- 5Butter 2 slices of bread. Lay one slice butter side down on hot skillet. Top with 2 slices of ham, 2 slices of pepperoni cheese, pearl onion and 2 slices of ham and other piece of bread butter side up.
- 6Fry both sides of the sandwich, slice and Enjoy!