4butterflied pork chops
1 bag(s)stuffing mix, herb-seasoned
4 Tbspbutter divided in four
1 cwater, as needed or more to make stuffing wet
1large onion , cut in half and sliced thinly
4 sprig(s)rosemary one per chop
2-3 tsplawrys season salt
1 smallcan fried onions (frenchs works best)
2 Tbspbutter for stuffing mix melted
3 Tbspgarlic powder
How to Make Frazz1es Stuffed Pork Chops
- in a bowl mix stuffing mix with melted butter and water. mix well. set aside.
- in a sprayed baking pan, place chops open chop and put a thin onion sliced inside take the wet stuffing mixture by the handful and stuff heartily.
- press a handful of frenchs onion on sides of chops. press and mold closed. you should use entire bag of stuffing for the chops with no problem(it will look a bit much but will work out)
- season tops of chops with garlic powder, lawreys season salt, and a rosemary sprig.
- place butter pat under each sprig and add rest of raw onions in between chops.
pour about a cup of water in bottom of pan to keep chops moist and bake covered with foil.
- half way through baking, baste with juices and recover.