- butterflied pork chops
- 1 bag(s)
- stuffing mix, herb-seasoned
- 4 Tbsp
- butter divided in four
- 1 c
- water, as needed or more to make stuffing wet
- large onion , cut in half and sliced thinly
- 4 sprig(s)
- rosemary one per chop
- 2-3 tsp
- lawrys season salt
- 1 small
- can fried onions (frenchs works best)
- 2 Tbsp
- butter for stuffing mix melted
- 3 Tbsp
- garlic powder
How to Make Frazz1es Stuffed Pork Chops
- 1in a bowl mix stuffing mix with melted butter and water. mix well. set aside.
- 2in a sprayed baking pan, place chops open chop and put a thin onion sliced inside take the wet stuffing mixture by the handful and stuff heartily.
- 3press a handful of frenchs onion on sides of chops. press and mold closed. you should use entire bag of stuffing for the chops with no problem(it will look a bit much but will work out)
- 4season tops of chops with garlic powder, lawreys season salt, and a rosemary sprig.
- 5place butter pat under each sprig and add rest of raw onions in between chops.
pour about a cup of water in bottom of pan to keep chops moist and bake covered with foil.
- 6half way through baking, baste with juices and recover.