Frank and Vegetable Casserole1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 2 lb
- frankfurters, boiled
- 20 oz
- broccoli, cooked
- 12 oz
- cauliflower, cooked
- 6 large
- potatoes, cooked and diced
- 1 lb
- cheddar cheese, sliced
How to Make Frank and Vegetable Casserole
- 1Thinly slice franks (18-20 slices per frank).
- 2Break cauliflower into bite sized florets.
- 3Separate broccoli into individual spears.
- 4Combine all franks and vegetables in a 6-8 quart pot and mix well; spread into 2 9x9 baking pan.
- 5Cover ingredients with a layer of sliced cheese.
- 6If cooking immediately, bake uncovered at 350 for 15 minutes or until cheese melts.
- 7If coming from refrigerator, cook covered at 350 for 30-35 minutes, then uncovered for 10-15 minutes until cheese melts and ingredients are evenly warmed.