Frank and Vegetable Casserole1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 lbfrankfurters, boiled
20 ozbroccoli, cooked
12 ozcauliflower, cooked
6 largepotatoes, cooked and diced
1 lbcheddar cheese, sliced
How to Make Frank and Vegetable Casserole
- Thinly slice franks (18-20 slices per frank).
- Break cauliflower into bite sized florets.
- Separate broccoli into individual spears.
- Combine all franks and vegetables in a 6-8 quart pot and mix well; spread into 2 9x9 baking pan.
- Cover ingredients with a layer of sliced cheese.
- If cooking immediately, bake uncovered at 350 for 15 minutes or until cheese melts.
- If coming from refrigerator, cook covered at 350 for 30-35 minutes, then uncovered for 10-15 minutes until cheese melts and ingredients are evenly warmed.