Finger Lickin' Ribs
I watched the video once on the DVO
site and thought it looked like a fantastic recipe. It still does but I haven't made it yet. It is easy and simple.
If anyone makes it, please let me know so we can post opinions! thank you...
- 1 pkg
- (large) boneless pork loin country-style ribs
- 1 c
- italian salad dressing
- 1 bottle
- barbecue sauce (i prefer the darker ones like bulls eye)
How to Make Finger Lickin' Ribs
- 1Boil ribs and salad dressing in a large bot of water on high until you reach a full rolling boil.
- 2Reduce heat and cook on low for about 2 hours until ribs are nice and tender.
Remove from heat, drain, and marinade in barbeque sauce (reserving 1 cup) until ready to grill (will keep in fridge for up to 3-4 days).
- 3Grill in a vegetable grill basket with extra barbeque sauce until heated through and crispy. Enjoy!