Fiesta Ranch Pork Casserole
We eat it topped with sour cream and a side of homemade cornbread!
1 lbbreakfast sausage (the roll type)
1 mediumonion, chopped
1 mediumgreen pepper, chopped
1/4 cinstant rice, uncooked
1 can(s)(14.5 oz - all cans are this size) whole kernal corn
1 can(s)diced tomatoes
1 can(s)black beans
1 can(s)(8 oz) tomato paste
1 pkgfiesta ranch mix (hidden valley makes it)
1 cshredded cheese, your choice
How to Make Fiesta Ranch Pork Casserole
- Brown the sausage, onion, and pepper in skillet.
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Add the rice and the water and cook for 5-10 minutes until the rice starts to soften.
- Add to skillet the rest of the ingredients except the cheese and bring to boil over medium heat.
- Once it starts to boil, remove from skillet and put in 2 qt. casserole dish.
Bake uncovered for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, top with the cheese, and bake for another 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.