Farmer's Pork Chops1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Farmer's Pork Chops
- Coat chops with flour.
- Brown with garlic in 2 tablespoons oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place potatoes in the bottom of baking dish large enough to hold chops without crowding.
- Place chops on top.
- Separate onion slices into rings; place over chops.
- Combine sour cream and dry mustard, pour over all.
- Cover pan with foil and bake at 350 for 1 1/2 hours.
- Remove foil from pan and bake a little longer until top is nicely browned.