Farmer's Pork Chops1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Farmer's Pork Chops
- 1Coat chops with flour.
- 2Brown with garlic in 2 tablespoons oil.
- 3Season with salt and pepper.
- 4Place potatoes in the bottom of baking dish large enough to hold chops without crowding.
- 5Place chops on top.
- 6Separate onion slices into rings; place over chops.
- 7Combine sour cream and dry mustard, pour over all.
- 8Cover pan with foil and bake at 350 for 1 1/2 hours.
- 9Remove foil from pan and bake a little longer until top is nicely browned.