Fancy Nancy's Sun Dried Tomato, Avocado, Bacon, and Brie Sammie
- 4 slice
- 2 slice
- 12 grain bread
- 1/8 c
- sundried tomatoes, i made my own in a slow oven
- of brie cheese, enough to cover each side of the bread
- 2 Tbsp
- garlic aioli
- 1/2 slice
- sliced avocado
- salt and pepper to taste
- red pepper flakes (optional) i used them
How to Make Fancy Nancy's Sun Dried Tomato, Avocado, Bacon, and Brie Sammie
- 1Cook bacon in a 350 degree oven until crisp. Reserve bacon grease. Drain bacon on paper towles.
- 2Dip on side of each slice of bread into bacon grease.
Heat a non stick skillet on med high.
- 3Halve avocado and slice thin. Set aside.