Fall Off The Bone Ribs
1/2rack baby back pork ribs (frozen)
1 smallonion, course chopped
3 clovegarlic course chopped
1 tspgarlic salt
1/2 tspground black pepper
1/2 tspseasoning salt
1/2 cchicken broth, low salt
1/8 cyour favorite bbq sauce
How to Make Fall Off The Bone Ribs
- Sprinkle bottom of the crockpot with salt and pepper. Place course chopped onions on bottom of the pan.
- Place frozen 1/2 rack in pan and drizzle with remaining olive oil. Sprinkle with garlic salt, ground black petter and seasoning salt.
- Course chop garlic and place on top of the ribs.
- Add chicken broth to the crockpot.
- Cook on low for 5 hours. Brush ribs with your favorite bbq sauce and cook for another 30 mins to flavor.