Fall Off the Bone Baby-Back Ribs
2full racks of baby back ribs
1/2 cyellow mustard
2 tspblack pepper
1 bottlesweet baby ray's bbq sauce
YOU WILL ALSO NEED:
·heavy duty aluminum foil
·hickory or mesqite chips (optional)
How to Make Fall Off the Bone Baby-Back Ribs
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
- Place a pan of water (and chips if so desired) on bottom rack in oven.
- Place some wax paper on work surface and drain the juices from the ribs in the sink and pat dry.
- With ribs bottom side up, peel the thin layer of skin from the ribs. This can be tedious at times, don't get frustrated. If unable to peel the skin, don't worry, you can score the ribs before you wrap them.
- Working with one rack at a time, place saran wrap under the rack, be sure to tear enough saran wrap so that you can wrap the the rack!
- begin rubbing down the ribs first with salt & pepper. Don't be shy massage the ribs really well.
- Now take some yellow mustard and rub it in real good on both sides.
- Wrap the ribs with the saran wrap. YES!! Trust me!! And then wrap them with your heavy duty aluminum foil.
- Repeat steps 5 through 8 for the second rack.
- Place ribs in a shallow pan and place in the oven. Slow cook ribs for 3 to 4 hours.
- Remove ribs from oven and remove the aluminum foil & saran wrap.
- Transfer ribs to your grill & baste with BBQ sauce.
- In just a few minutes you will be enjoying the best ribs to ever tickle your tummy!