Fall Off the Bone Baby-Back Ribs
- full racks of baby back ribs
- 1/2 c
- yellow mustard
- 2 Tbsp
- 2 tsp
- black pepper
- 1 bottle
- sweet baby ray's bbq sauce
- saran wrap
- heavy duty aluminum foil
- hickory or mesqite chips (optional)
YOU WILL ALSO NEED:
How to Make Fall Off the Bone Baby-Back Ribs
- 1Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
- 2Place a pan of water (and chips if so desired) on bottom rack in oven.
- 3Place some wax paper on work surface and drain the juices from the ribs in the sink and pat dry.
- 4With ribs bottom side up, peel the thin layer of skin from the ribs. This can be tedious at times, don't get frustrated. If unable to peel the skin, don't worry, you can score the ribs before you wrap them.
- 5Working with one rack at a time, place saran wrap under the rack, be sure to tear enough saran wrap so that you can wrap the the rack!
- 6begin rubbing down the ribs first with salt & pepper. Don't be shy massage the ribs really well.
- 7Now take some yellow mustard and rub it in real good on both sides.
- 8Wrap the ribs with the saran wrap. YES!! Trust me!! And then wrap them with your heavy duty aluminum foil.
- 9Repeat steps 5 through 8 for the second rack.
- 10Place ribs in a shallow pan and place in the oven. Slow cook ribs for 3 to 4 hours.
- 11Remove ribs from oven and remove the aluminum foil & saran wrap.
- 12Transfer ribs to your grill & baste with BBQ sauce.
- 13In just a few minutes you will be enjoying the best ribs to ever tickle your tummy!