ELLEN'S TAILGATER HOT HAM & CHEESE
- 2-3 lb
- sara lee virginia ham slices
- 1 lb
- swiss cheese slices
- 1 lb
- cheddar cheese, sliced
- 1 jar(s)
- vlasic kosher dill stackers
- dijon mustard
- pepperidge farm onion sandwich buns with poppy seeds
- aluminum foil
How to Make ELLEN'S TAILGATER HOT HAM & CHEESE
- 4Apply generous amount of Dijon mustard to the cut side of bun tops and place bun top over sandwich, pressing down firmly.
- 5Bring sides of aluminum foil up and over, covering the entire sandwich and pinching to seal.
- 7Serve with chips, potato salad, soup, whatever strikes your fancy. These are especially good on a crisp autumn day!