Egg Roll Dogs with sauerkraut
1 pkghot dogs
1 can(s)sauerkraut squeezed dry
8 Tbspcheese wiz
8egg roll wrappers
1 tspshiracha sauce
1 1/2 cpanko bread crumbs
·oil for deep frying
How to Make Egg Roll Dogs with sauerkraut
- Mix the egg with 1 tsp. water and sriracha sauce.
Lay out 8 egg roll wrappers.
- Top each egg roll wrapper with 1 tsp mustard then 1 tbsp cheese wiz then 1 heaping tbsp kraut. Top with 1 hot dog.
- Brush the four sides of the wrappers and roll up and seal pinching ends together.
- After all 8 are made. Brush the entire dogs with egg wash and roll in panko bread crumbs.
- Deep fry at 350 degrees for 4 to 5 minutes.